November 4, 2020 / Leave a Comment
“Being too nice? It may be worth thinking twice”
“There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.
What speech use successful people …
* There are unpleasant things on the outside, but I can handle it.
* At this moment, I will only deal with things that I myself influence.
* In stress, I’m not pushing on the saw, I’m planning a break.
* When I make a mistake, I’ll forgive myself. Everyone makes mistakes.
* I will celebrate little success.
* I do not keep my teeth to nail if it’s not worth it.
* I see the difficulty as a challenge.
* I will divide the complex task first into smaller parts.
* I do not hesitate to ask for help.
* I always have the choice.
* Work is filling and having fun…. and what says failing
* The other one is still throwing sticks under my feet, I’m a loser, a victim.
* If it was a good time, I’ll do something …
* I will not deal with anything until the culprit appears.
* I claim the right to a pleasant, unhindered life.
* I have such a great goal that no one can wonder that I have
* I do not give the chance to do the thing to survive the failure.
* I will stick to one goal, nothing else is worthless.
* I will always do everything, I will not be different.
* I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure: It is: Try to please everybody.”
There are endless formulas on how to, what to, not to, go to…
I do like those “short pearls of wisdom” as I call those short or long says/aphorisms because they always show a kind of “real-life experience”.
No matter that without pictures, important is to employ the brain in both ways…knowledge and beauty.
February 9, 2021
“If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let’s destroy America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall.